Get your copy now
You can get your copy for just £15 (+£2.50 P&P), or become a Friend of the Isles of Scilly Bird Group and get your copy and postage included.
Or order from:
Carole Cilia, Membership Secretary
t: 01720 423540
h: Hivernia, Jackson’s Hill, St Mary’s,
Isles of Scilly TR21 0JZ
Members may collect their copies at the October Log at the Scillonian Club, St Mary’s, or copies will be available to buy.
2018 Review Highlights:
- Full of superb artwork and photos
- Full details of all 236 bird species seen during the year, including Scilly’s first Belted Kingfisher and Royal Tern
- Finders’ Reports on Belted Kingfisher, White-billed Diver, Northern Harrier, Rough-legged Buzzard and Royal Tern
- A short summary of an ornithological visit to Scilly in 1888
annual reports on:
- bird ringing, colour-ring sightings and seabird monitoring
- Isles of Scilly Wildlife Trust conservation activities
- cetaceans and other sea creatures
- butterflies, moths and other insect groups
- bats and other mammals
- The first ever comprehensive report on the Spiders of Scilly
- A full update on the status of Grasshoppers, Crickets and allies
- A detailed introduction to the extreme diversity of Lichens on Scilly
- The Isles of Scilly Bird Checklist – packed with information
- And much more.
Back copies also available
2017 – £10
2002, 2005 – 2016 inclusive – £5 each
plus P&P (subject to number of copies purchased)
Sharing your sightings and photos
We are always looking for you to share your sightings and photos for inclusion in the next Isles of Scilly Bird and Natural History Review.
Red-footed Falcon © Joe Pender